: Implementation Consultant
PKF is the leading provider of technology services in the middle market. We provide a holistic offering to our customers that encompasses Accounting, Advisory, Technology, Debt, Insurance and BPO.
Our integrated platform comprises best-of-breed cloud technologies including NetSuite, Deputy, Lightyear and Adaptive Insights – it supports 230 businesses with over $850 million revenue and is growing fast. We plan to continue enhancing our platform while also using the most modern aspects of data science to build out industry-specific data products on GCP.
Building on our history, we are now a provider of NetSuite implementation services, the only Australian Advisory Firm to do so, and have a team of 50 professionals delivering value every day. With a full pipeline, a strong pedigree and a deep resource pool, we are confident that our implementation business will be successful long into the future.
We are currently seeking an Implementation Consultant to join our growing team in Sydney – If this sounds like your kind of business we look forward to hearing from you!
About the Role
In this role you will lead software implementations from start to finish. You will be encouraged to take innovative approaches to your work and will spend the majority of your time delivering functionality in Oracle NetSuite.
This role was created to lead new NetSuite implementations. You will help us build a global technology business and will have input to our strategy along the way.
Your focus will always be on solving business problems and achieving outcomes for our customers. You will report directly to our CTO and will have close working relationships with our customers, technology partners and the broader PKF team.
What you’ll do
- You will be responsible for all aspects of software implementations
- Drawing on your passion for business and excellent communication skills, you will gather and analyse the requirements to a variety of business problems
- Using your exceptional learning agility and problem solving skills, you will research and design optimal solutions for our customers
- Employing your broad and deep NetSuite skillset, you will delight our customers with a product that is best practice, highly functional and up to specification
- Your organisational skills will allow you to manage all aspects of a software implementation including estimation, resources, budgets and timelines
- You will leverage your implementation experience as you implement both NetSuite and other cloud-based business technologies
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have experience leading NetSuite implementations and have seen at least 5 implementations from start to finish
- Your NetSuite knowledge is broad and deep
- You want to help build a global NetSuite business
- You are a fast learner
- You are good at breaking down complex concepts and explaining them in a simple way
- You are organised
- You enjoy solving problems
- You have a passion for business
It would be fantastic, but not essential, if:
- You are a certified accountant
- You are university educated
- You are NetSuite ERP Consultant certified
- You are interested in solution and enterprise architecture
- You have experience with any of the following system types: POS, Payroll, Budgeting & Reporting.
PKF is the 10th largest Accounting firm in the world. We have been providing professional services for over 50 years and have offices in more than 440 cities around the globe.
At PKF, we take your career seriously. We recognise that our business is our people, so it makes good business sense to us to attract and retain the best team by providing rewarding careers and an enriching environment.
Our philosophy is to ensure our staff are engaged and given the opportunity to realise their potential. We offer challenging and rewarding careers across a broad range of disciplines. This is coupled with opportunities for professional development, career progression, recognition and reward programs, innovative technology, and a friendly, flexible and supportive environment.
From the top down, our success is underpinned by our core values:
- Relationships built on trust, respect and empathy
- Striving for excellence
- Being innovative
- Open and honest communication
- Doing what we say we will
- Having fun
The key to our success is developing strong working relationships, which is supported by a solid and accessible Leadership group. We also gain momentum by ensuring our objectives are strategically aligned and empowering our staff to take their careers above and beyond.
Please send a CV and covering letter explaining why you think you're the right fit for the role.