: Graduate Accountant
- Extensive professional training and development
- Friendly and rewarding culture
- Full-time position
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and bright Graduate Accountant to join our Business Advisory Services team.
PKF Australia is a national, award winning mid-tier accounting and business advisory group of independent firms, tailoring their service and solutions with a specific focus on client needs.
PKF Gold Coast, located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, is seeking a talented graduate with ideally some Business Advisory Services experience gained in public practice, and who is completing an accounting degree, or has recently graduated and wants to get ahead by getting a job in the accounting profession.
This position would ideally suit someone who has some experience/exposure in the following areas:
- Preparation of financial statements and income tax returns, general accounts, GST and BAS statements
- Compliance accounting and consulting, such as payroll and company secretarial
- Direct client consulting
Skills, attributes and competencies required:
- Demonstrated analytical/problem solving ability
- Ability to work as a close-knit team member
- Confident communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels within the firm and with clients
- Demonstrated self-starter
- Excellent computing skills - essential
- Ability to multi-task
- An interest to complete your CA/CPA is preferred
A demonstrated knowledge of the following software is important but not essential:
- Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel)
- Previous experience using APS professional accounting software would be an advantage.
PKF offers excellent working conditions, competitive attractive remuneration packages and benefits, including professional development programs.
This position is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work directly with Clients within a supportive team environment, receive on going “on the job” productive training and quality internal and external technical training to assist with progressing their careers.
:Wednesday, November 18, 2020
If you are looking for a dynamic and focused work environment where your contribution is valued and recognised, please forward your applications via email only.
We note only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.