PKF Perth is a locally-owned and controlled Chartered Accounting firm that has been continually serving the Western Australian business community for almost 40 years, having grown the practice since 1978.
We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join our Team. We have seen significant growth in this area of the business and require more hands on deck to assist our clients.
Typically this division services our clients who operate family businesses that require regular accounting and bookkeeping assistance.
The successful candidate will handle a portfolio of clients and be a key point of contact.
Ideally the person will also have the ability to seek out, understand and apply new technologies that will improve the efficiency of their job.
Relevant skills and knowledge
- Sound understanding of accounting concepts
- Data entry skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Highly organized and able to meet deadlines
- Good working knowledge of XERO & MYOB
- Knowledge of current applications and technology
- Excellent communication skills
Job duties and responsibilities
- Processing of payroll and superannuation
- Accurate data entry from client source documents and transaction allocation from bank feeds
- Preparation of BAS and IAS
- Preparation of management reports as required
- Account reconciliations
- Preparation of customer invoices
- Preparation of creditor payments
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis
:Saturday, November 14, 2020