: Audit Manager
We have recorded significant growth in recent years which is testament to the quality of our service and people. As our Audit Manager, you will be a passionate, talented individual whose professionalism and knowledge allows both clients and employees to trust your judgement. You will be CA or CPA qualified, who enjoys audit but not the overtime, and is looking for a new challenge. You will benefit from working alongside our Partners and develop supreme skills in external audit, internal audit and risk management and franchise assurance.
Key requirements include:
- Team player able to work at pace and under pressure;
- Strong technical skills;
- A great communicator able to build relationships internally and with our clients;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Assist with the execution of strategic initiatives;
- Most of all, you will need to be aligned with the PKF values of passion, teamwork, clarity, quality and integrity.We deploy best practice data analytics into audit methodologies to ensure our clients and people obtain the best outcomes. It has allowed our team to record minimal overtime, even during busy season!If you are interested in joining our team, please 'Apply for this job' with your CV and covering letter.
- Our audit teams are energetic, self-motivated and dedicated to giving a first-class service to our clients. We challenge the status quo, deliver exceptional results and most importantly have fun whilst doing it!
- Benefits include a competitive salary offer, five weeks leave, three long weekends, flexible working hours, a well-being culture, keep fit solutions, career coaching and engagement events. Our modern premises and technology provides our people with the best resources to achieve their potential.
:Friday, February 28, 2020