Assistant Manager - Gold Coast
: Assistant Manager - Gold Coast
- Extensive professional training and development
- Friendly and rewarding culture
- Full-time position
PKF Australia is a national, award winning mid-tier accounting and business advisory group of independent firms, tailoring their service and solutions with a specific focus on client needs.
PKF Gold Coast located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, is seeking an Assistant Manager with at least 7-9 years’ experience to join our Business Advisory Services team. The role would ideally suit someone who has experience in the preparation of financial statements, income tax returns and activity statements for individuals, companies, trusts and partnerships. The successful candidate will have direct client interaction and management of a diverse client group, under the supervision of a director.
Skills, attributes and competencies required:
- Degree and CA qualified
- Minimum 7-9 years professional accounting public practice experience within a reputable firm
- Must have proven supervisory capabilities
- Interest in tax and more technical client issues
- Confident communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels within the firm and with clients
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated self-starter
- Demonstrated analytical/problem solving ability
- Ability to work as a close-knit team member
- Ability to multi-task
Strengths should include proficiency in the use of the following software:
- Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Word and Excel)
- Accounting Software (such as MYOB/QuickBooks)
PKF Gold Coast offers excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package. This position is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work directly with clients within a supportive team environment, receive ongoing “on the job” productive training and quality internal and external technical training to assist with progressing their careers.
If you are looking for a dynamic and focused work environment where your contribution is valued and recognised, please forward your applications (via email only).