: Undergraduate Accountant
PKF's Forensic Accountants delivers expert accounting reports and testimony across a diverse range of commercial litigation, family law, estate disputes and insurance litigation matters.
Due to business growth, the Forensic Accounting Team in Sydney is looking to expand its team with the addition of an undergraduate accountant. Our ideal candidate will be looking to pursue an interesting and challenging career in Forensic Accounting and will be part way through a University Degree, ideally having completed or undertaking accounting related subjects including audit and taxation.
Initially a part time role while completing your degree, the role will progress to full-time following qualification.
Skills, attributes and competencies required include:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of computerised accounting packages i.e., Xero, MYOB
- Strong desire to grow and develop both as a person and in your career
- Sound writing, reading and listening skills
- Longer term view to undertaking CA Programme with Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand
Reporting to a Forensic Analyst and the Principal, the role will include
- Assisting in the analysis of financial and other information, construction of tables, annexures and analytical models;
- Assisting with research as required on aspects of assignments.
:Friday, February 26, 2021
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and CV letting us know why you're the candidate we're looking for.