: Senior Accountant
- Move away from compliance work and become a true business adviser
- Builds rapport easily with colleagues and clients and develops trusting and gainful working relationships
- Looking to work in a busy environment where you will be entrusted with a large workload whilst contributing to the overall success of the team and business.
PKF is a different sort of accounting firm. We are leading innovators and are looking at the COVID-19 pandemic as an opportunity to innovate; challenge how we do things; to help our team and clients grow. Because of this, PKF is growing. More and more companies want to work with us because of our values, culture and commitment to innovation.
We are currently seeking a Senior Accountant to join our Newcastle Business Advisory Team. Whilst we say accountant in the job title, our accountants are far more than that. We are true business advisers, looking at the full spectrum of challenges a business owner is faced with.
We’re looking for a Senior Accountant that wants to do more than just prepare financial statements, tax returns, BAS, FBT or payroll tax returns. We’re looking for someone that goes beyond the numbers. Whilst compliance and tax planning is a service we offer our clients, they seek out our advice for much more than that. They work with us as they know that we are on their team, helping them to get closer to their goals and achieve their Future of Choice through
- Identifying client needs and value added services that we can provide to a client and understanding how to source the right person to address those needs
- Preparing sophisticated management reports
- Preparing financial statements, tax returns, BAS/IAS, FBT or payroll tax returns
You’ll also be involved in team training and mentoring with responsibilities to help grow your team’s knowledge and contribute to the business as a whole.
To see us in the interview room, you’ll need:
- At least 4 years' experience in business advisory services within a chartered accounting environment
- CA / CPA Qualified (or studying)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Be able to work collaboratively with others and autonomously
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Be highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
:Thursday, April 22, 2021
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this exciting role we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and covering letter, explaining why you think you’d be perfect for the role.