Intermediate Accountant or Trainee
: Intermediate Accountant or Trainee
Working with businesses that are in distress is challenging. But, as advisers, we have the opportunity to help business owners and people affected by a potential insolvency to minimize the damage and, in some cases, revive a failing business.
We are currently seeking an Intermediate Accountant or Trainee to join our Newcastle Business Recovery & Insolvency Team. To be a success you’ll need have excellent organisational and time management skills, be well presented and self-motivated.
We work with people from all walks of life and across various industries. Our perfect candidate, will be a quick learner, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be familiar with Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks, Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. In insolvency, we are dealing with people at a highly emotive time in their lives. Resilience and empathy are key traits that we’re looking for in our new recruit.
In return, we’ll offer you access to industry leaders to learn from. Our people have vast experience at managing corporate and personal insolvencies as well as rescuing failing businesses and getting them back on their feet and will teach you how to become an expert in your trade.
To see us in the interview room, you’ll need:
- 2-5 years of corporate and personal insolvency experience
- To present a confident, professional and friendly manner
- A keen interest in a career in insolvency/restructuring/bankruptcy
- A relevant degree from an Australian University
- A desire to work towards CA/CPA and ARITA qualifications
- The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and resourceful problem solving skills
- A team focused approach, able to work productively with all levels in the team from graduate to partner
:Friday, January 29, 2021
PKF is a Top 10 Accounting Firm with the passion and desire to help our team to achieve their goals. If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this exciting role we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and covering letter, explaining why you think you’d be perfect for the role.