Take 5 with Jackie Marriott
Jackie has been part of the team at PKF since 2016 and has thrived in her role as a Manager in Newcastle’s business advisory unit.
At PKF we think it is important for our clients to ‘get to know’ our team, so we took 5 minutes to chat with Jackie and have found out some interesting things about her.
- What is a little known/interesting fact about you?
I love building flat packs! I don’t even usually use the instructions and it usually looks like the picture.
- Who is your hero and why?
Jacinda Ardern – she is a leader who doesn’t compromise on her empathy or ethics yet still leads with strength and purpose.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
I’ve always wanted to move to Melbourne (keeping it in Australia for COVID reasons). The atmosphere and culture is amazing and inclusive. I try to go there a few times a year at least (pre-COVID).
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Desserts! Or if I had to narrow it down – chocolate cake (see me sharing a piece with my niece Jasmine in my pic)
- If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
The 1920’s – swing dancing, jazz, cocktails (although I can enjoy these in 2021 as well! Just see my pic).