Take 5 with Senray Loy
1. Who has been the greatest influence on you in your career?
Past and present partners in the Business Recovery and Insolvency division at PKF. Brad Tonks and Mark Roufeil are continuing to guide me in my development as a insolvency practitioner.
2. What are some of your favourite things?
- Food: A juicy thick cut sirloin steak, reverse seared in a charcoal barbeque. Medium rare of course. If you’re a steak lover, a charcoal barbeque is a must.
- TV Show: A great show that never fails to make me laugh.
- Movie: Die Hard
3. Tell us something that not many people know…
I have a fear of knives (in fact, a fear of getting cut, including paper cuts) but I like cooking. If I had more free time I would probably use it to smoke food.
4. What book are you reading at the moment?
I’m trying to read Lord of the Rings but the movies are so much easier to follow.
5. Who is the most famous person you've met?
Robin Williams. He was shopping for opals at The Rocks.