Australasian Gaming Expo 2014
Posted 06 Aug 14
The Australasian Gaming Expo (AGE), Australia's number one gaming and hospitality expo, will be held at the Sydney Exhibition Centre on Glebe Island in Sydney from Tuesday 12 to Thursday 14 August 2014.
The AGE Trade Exhibition covers four exhibition halls with over 15,600 square metres of exhibition space & having more than 180 exhibitors. The exhibition is designed to showcase the latest in gaming, systems, hospitality equipment & services.
The AGE attracts up to 10,000 attendees each year from hotels, clubs, casinos from locations throughout Australasia. In general, the larger operators in the hospitality and gaming industry attend the AGE.
PKF will again have a presence at the AGE and will have a number of senior consultants available from our Sydney, Newcastle and Brisbane offices to discuss any industry related issues over the course of the AGE.
Our consultants will cover the following areas:
- Accounting & management accounting cloud based services for hospitality venues
- Audit services
- Business reconstruction
- Feasibility analysis
- Gaming & gaming systems tender & analysis
- Governance & director training
- Loyalty and reward systems
- Market Research - focus groups & members survey research
- Market segmentation
- Operational Reviews and Business Improvement Plans
- Strategic Planning
- Taxation advise (both state and federal)
Should you wish to make an appointment to catch up with any of our industry specialists please contact us or visit us at stand 113 at the Expo!