Deciding on a legal structure for your business is an important decision with potentially complex tax implications. You may choose to do business through a company, a trust, in a partnership or as a sole trader. PKF Tax can advise on the advantages and disadvantages of each structure.
While taxation is only one element of the equation when making a choice, our team helps you understand the taxation consequences of a particular business structure while also dealing with commercial and personal considerations. Time spent choosing the right structure is a wise investment for the years ahead.
Our expertise extends across the full range of business needs:
- helping you choose the right structure
- restructuring your business
- advising on international business structures
- protecting your business assets
- reporting and compliance obligations from ATO,ASIC and other regulatory bodies
- analysing your business operating costs
- financing options for projects and expansions, with consideration of tax implications.
PKF Tax advisors take time to understand a business’s needs. We will help you make the best decision from the outset.