An Internal Audit is an input into your business, not an end in itself. While providing the necessary contribution to internal control, our Internal Audit goes much further by ensuring that our audits are part of an ongoing cycle of risk assessment and management.
Our approach, customised for each client, includes auditing key risks, conducting audit work to the highest professional standards and reporting risk-ranked findings and recommendations on a timely basis to the appropriate level of management or those charged with its governance.
The PKF Australia Internal Audit methodology is based on the Australian and New Zealand Standard on Risk Management (AS/NZS 4360) and the COSO Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Outcomes for your business
- identify, understand and manage high risk areas within your organisation
- implement robust risk management systems
- ensure financial and operating information with high levels of reliability and integrity
- comply with policies, plans, procedures, laws and regulations
- safeguard assets and make efficient use of resources
- measure and streamline operations and programs
- achieve corporate and operational objectives and goals