PKF member firms provide audit services to clients all over the world. With member firms in 150 countries, the PKF network is ideally placed to help our clients comply with all domestic and international statutory regulations.
We work closely with our clients to build relationships and provide a personalised service to suit clients' financial reporting and accounting needs.
Audit services are designed to ensure that our clients meet statutory and other obligations, address the needs of stakeholders and continuously improve internal systems and processes. Here we seek to add value and deliver more than just a ‘tick the box’ compliance driven exercise drawing on the extensive experience of our audit professionals.
Our team of audit specialists have extensive technical and accounting knowledge and considerable experience in interpreting and applying Australian and international accounting, auditing, financial reporting standards and other regulatory requirements.
Our team provide audit and assurance services to an extensive range of entities including:
- Family owned enterprises and large proprietary companies;
- Private companies and trusts;
- Companies listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), other Australian exchanges and those on overseas markets;
- Entities registered under the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission;
- Government agencies and departments.