John works in the areas of business services and taxation, and is based in our Adelaide office. He also acts as the PKF Adelaide CEO.
John is also involved in the administration and management of various estates for Protected Persons, dealing with investment portfolios and day to day operations, in his capacity as court appointed Manager.
Covering the full spectrum of clients, John works closely with particular industry sectors, including medical, retail, primary production, building and automotive.
Over the years John has worked on various audit assignments, in addition to exposure to various insolvency and litigation support matters.
When he isn’t working, John enjoys keeping fit spending time with family and friends. A passionate St Kilda Football Club supporter, he hope to one day witness a Saints premiership.
Some of John’s key assignments have included:
- Advising clients in business services and income tax matters
- Management consulting and reporting within a range of industries
- Advising in relation to the tax consequences and structuring of business sales and acquisitions
- Advising in relation to the tax aspects of succession strategies for family owned businesses and estate planning
- Undertaking tax compliance reviews for clients in the areas of Income Tax, GST, FBT, CGT and the R&D Tax Incentive.
- Court Appointed Co-Manager on numerous Protected Estates
- CEO Role with PKF Kennedy. This experiences and expertise John has gained in this role also extends to John advising clients on similar matters.
John holds a Bachelor of Accountancy, is a Fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ), and a Fellow of the Taxation Institute.